Neuro muscular therapists are extensively trained in the nervous system’s effects and skeletal systems. They also have a working knowledge of kinesiology and biomechanics. NMT therapists work to treat five main causes of pain.
- Trigger Points -irritable areas of muscle tissue that refer pain upon a predictable pattern.
- Nerve Entrapment/Compression -when nerves get trapped in bound up muscle tissue or compressed against bone.
- Postular Distortions – when the muscular system becomes unbalanced because of bad posture.
- Ischemia -when lack of blood supply to an area makes the cells very sensitive.
- Biomechanical Dysfunction – This is a direct result of doing a task repeatedly in an incorrect manner. It is associated with injuries such as tennis elbow and/or carpal tunnel syndrome.
After therapy you may feel some soreness. The soreness should go away within 24 hours. You may not notice much of a difference in the looseness of your muscles until as long as 14 hours after treatment. Neuro muscular massage is great for treating chronic pain disorder, correcting postular dysfunction and increasing range of motion.
|60 min||90 min|
|$ 75||$ 110|
Visit in Ladbrokes bingo information.