- SOOTHE DEEP TISSUEThis form of massage is perfect when dealing with specific pain issues such as headaches and neck pain, low back and sciatica issues, frozen shoulder, TMJ problems, etc.Our therapists use a mixture of techniques which include neuromuscular, myofascial, sports massage techniques, and trigger point work to achieve the perfect balance of relaxation and pain relief. Commonly used with medium to deep pressure, our therapists will tailor your deep tissue experience to you and your body’s needs.
Prices 60 min 90 min $ 75 $ 110
- SOOTHE PRENATALThis tailored massage is perfect for moms to be! Many physical changes come with a pregnancy including pain and stiffness. Allow one of our trained therapists to assist you in helping to reduce anxiety, increase circulation, lessen joint and muscle pain with the perfect prenatal massage. Usually done in a comfortable side lying position, a prenatal massage will help increase those feel good hormones and relieve the aches and swelling experienced during a pregnancy. (2nd and 3rd trimester only)
Prices 60 min 90 min $ 75 $ 110
- SOOTHE COUPLES MASSAGEEnjoy some much needed time with a spouse, partner, friend, or family member in one of our dedicated couples rooms. A perfect idea for a birthday, anniversary or even just for a getaway day. (Please come 30 minutes before your session to enjoy a complementary glass of wine, champagne, or cup of tea! Couples also have the option to use one of our aromatherapy creams for their massage.)
Prices 60 min 90 min $ 150 $ 210
- AROMATHERAPYAromatherapy massage is a wonderful stress relief massage. It’s a common way to administer healing therapeutic essential oils. This type of massage therapy relies on smooth, fluid effleurage strokes.
Aromatherapy is used to treat the following conditions:
- digestive problems
- menstrual problems
- hormone imbalances
- sleeping disorders
- chronic pain
- skin conditions
- slow metabolism
- HOT STONEHot Stone massage uses heated basalt lava massage stones with traditional Swedish massage techniques to relieve muscular tension and melt away stress. It is a popular spa therapy. The stones are sanitized and heated in 120 and 150 degree water before the massage. The therapist places them on areas of the body to open meridians, loosen muscles and increase circulation.
They are usually left on you for about 20 minutes before the massage starts. Loosening the muscles with heat first makes it easier for the therapist to work deep muscle tissue. The therapist then uses the stones to massage you. The stones are never rough and with a bit of oil glide nicely across the skin. Sometimes cool stones are used to treat muscle injuries. This form of massage helps to sedate the nervous system, detoxify the body, increase lymph flow, and causes you to relax more deeply.
It can be used to treat a variety of conditions:
- muscle aches
- back pain
- circulation problems
Let your therapist know if the stones are too hot or the pressure is too deep during the massage.
Prices 60 min 90 min $ 100 $ 135
- INFRARED SAUNAOur sauna uses infrared light instead of steam allowing you to breathe comfortably while warming up. Add this at time of booking either before or after any Soothe treatment to enhance the effects of well being and relaxation. Great as a warm up before a massage, but also perfect after a session to allow you some time to relax and breathe before moving on with your day.
Like Us on Facebook
20033 Detroit Rd #203, Rocky River, OH 44116
Phone: (440) 331-4045
Mon....10AM – 9PM
Tue......10AM – 9PM
Wed.....10AM – 9PM
Thurs...10AM – 9PM
Fri.........10AM – 7PM
Sat........9AM – 6PM
Sun.......11AM – 5PM